new contributor?

Sergi Blanch i Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Tue Dec 8 11:48:34 CET 2009

Hi Frédéric,

I thing this thread is better to have it in the gcrypt list. Can I ask
you for some help in the elliptic curve encryption? The implementation
of the future standart [1] is giving me some implementations
headaches.

Also the mathematical primitives over the finite fields can be
optimized because in elliptic curves we use a shorter field, but we
call them many more times.

About how to manage your contribution, I am not the good one to answer
you. As far as I know, you there are some types of agreements that can
help in how will be your contribution.

Finally, only say good luck and book some time to develop!

/Sergi.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-03