elliptic curves

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 10 14:11:09 CET 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:30:27 +0100, Frédéric Yhuel wrote:

> So, you want me to test the KDF? What I don't understand, is that when
> I "svn log" ecc.c, the latest modification is january 2009.

Sergi sent me a patch which I have not integrated because it does not
yet work.  To help out I implemented the AESWRAP mode.  Sergie: Please
resent a cleaned up pacth to the list.

> I have mailed Werner Koch, as you told me, about how I could manage my
> contribution. I'm waiting for his answer.

Here we go: Please be prepared to sign a copyright assignment to the
FSF.  While we are working this out may already work on the code.
I'll review patches and integrate them.

Salam-Shalom,