gcrypt windows build

Hoyt, David hoyt6 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 17 20:06:53 CET 2009

> We only support cross-builds from a POSIX platform.  If you try to build it on the traget platform it may or may not work.

How do you test a cross-compiled library? How do you run your test programs to validate your cross-compiled libraries are working correctly? Do you have any tips on how I could get the test programs working?

> You mean the test program?  They return an exit code; some of them
> accept an option like
>
>   cd tests
>   ./basic --verbose

I was running the generated executables (e.g. ./basic.exe --verbose), not the associated scripts (./basic) and even with --verbose, I was getting no output at all.

Thanks for helping me out - it's appreciated.