Using output from gpg --list-packets on a key to get the mpi values to generate s-expressions

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 3 09:51:19 CEST 2011

On Thu,  2 Jun 2011 08:11, etiquettesg at gmail.com said:
> Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to list the mpi values for the secret
> key like the public keys? When I try to the --with-key-data argument on
> --list-secret-keys and I don't get the mpi values.

Sorry, no.

You may however want to try out GnuPG 2.1 (git master).  This version
requires the migration of the secring.gpg to the gpg-agent.  See the
README for details.  The gpg-agent now stores each key in a single file
as an S-expression.  When asked to enter the passphrase you should give
an empty one of course.

Salam-Shalom,