FIPS-186 CAVP verification tests

Heberlein, Kurt William kurt.w.heberlein at hp.com
Fri Oct 21 18:57:05 CEST 2011

Hi,
   Does anyone have a good set of  tests for running against the RSAVS test vectors?   I have been successful writing my own to do the Key Generation tests (validating the result against the openssl tests against the same vectors).  The signature generation test, likewise seems to function ok, but I  cannot seem to get the signature verification tests to succeed.   The verification always fails, even when I know it should succeed.    Thanks in advance.

Kurt Heberlein
Senior Staff Software Engineer
3PAR R&D
   HP Storage Works Division
   www.hp.com<http://www.hp.com/>

   (510) 668 9441

    kurt dot w dot heberlein at-sign hp dot com

   [cid:image001.png at 01CC8FE8.8D433B80]