There is *no* W64 support yet for Libgcrypt!

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 6 17:21:14 CEST 2012

On Wed,  4 Apr 2012 18:04, vincent.torri at gmail.com said:

> and is there some w64 work in progress  currently ?

No.  There is no real advantage of having a 64 bit version of GnuPG as
long as Windows runs 32 bit just fine.  The only thing we have on our
list is to port GpgEX (the file explorer extension) to 64 bit, because
the 32 bit version does not work with the 64 bit file explorer.

If a 64 bit version of Libgcrypt is required we need to get financial
support first.

Salam-Shalom,