Malfunction of gcry_sexp_car

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Feb 17 17:17:59 CET 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:09, benjamin.pousse at member.fsf.org said:

> Please find at the end of this mail my patch to solve this problem (the
> patch is large because I apply a regular indentation on the full
> function).

Thanks for looking into this.

Can you please send a patch without that indentation change.  That makes
it easier to see what you did.  A small patch may also be applied
without signing a copyright assignment or a disclaimer.

Indentation changes should be done by a separate patch; it is also best
to let one of the core hackers do that.

Shalom-Salam,