DCO signature

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Nov 15 14:08:03 CET 2012

Hi,

I will look at your patches soon.  One problem I identified is are the
missing ChangeLog entries.  I can write them this time but for future
stuff please come up with your own.  see doc/HACKING on how to do it.
The reason we want them is to continue the history in the style of the
ChangeLogs.  Other comments may be written int the commit log after a
tear-off line and won't show up in the ChangeLog.

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:22, jussi.kivilinna at mbnet.fi said:
> Libgcrypt Developer's Certificate of Origin.  Version 1.0

I get a bad signature, does your MUA mangle them?  Please try sending as
attachment.

Thanks,