Comments on the change: Mitigate a flush+reload cache attack on RSA secret exponents

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Aug 8 10:05:09 CEST 2013

On 2013-08-08 at 09:36 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> Does "git log" show them if you use this namespace?  If so, using the
> playfair account name seems to be a good idea.

That's the issue.  Normal "git log" doesn't show them.  We need to
explicitly specify namespace by --show-notes (--show-notes=* for all
namespaces).  Users could do that, but I don't know if gitweb can be
configure that.

When we won't use namespace (but use normal "refs/notes/commits"), we
will have conflict and merge problem.