Libgcrypt 1.6.0 released

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sat Dec 28 15:04:22 CET 2013

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> The GNU project is pleased to announce the availability of Libgcrypt
> version 1.6.0.  This is the new stable version of Libgcrypt with the API
> being mostly compatible to previous versions.  Due to the removal of
> certain long deprecated functions this version introduces an ABI change.
[...]

Hello,

FYI libgcrypt 1.6.0 is now available in Debian/experimental. Initial
buildabilty/test-suite success looks good. No errors yet, arm*, ia64
and mipsel still have to try.

cu Andreas

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libgcrypt20&suite=experimental
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=libgcrypt20&suite=experimental