New amd64 implementations...
jussi.kivilinna at iki.fi
Mon Jun 10 10:22:06 CEST 2013
I have pushed new optimized implementations to 'cipher-amd64-optimizations' branch at 'git.gnupg.org/libgcrypt.git'.
These changes include:
- AMD64 implementation of blowfish
+ with 4-way parallel implementation for CBC/CFB/CTR-decryption and CTR-encryption.
- AMD64 implementation of AES
- AMD64 implementation of twofish
+ with 3-way parallel implementations
- Detection for new AVX2 instruction set
- 16-way parallel implementation for Serpent using AVX2
- 32-way parallel implementation for Camellia using AVX2 and AES-NI
- Generic optimization for _gcry_burn_stack
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 730 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Gcrypt-devel