mpi: EC point operations [discussion]

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 15 14:59:11 CET 2013

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:58, wk at gnupg.org said:

> I have not yet implemented the proposed functions but documented the
> functions from the patches and pushed them to master.

I just pushed them to master.  Note that there are some minor changes to
my original suggestion.  See tests/t-mpi-point.c and the manual on how
to use this stuff.  Not everything has been tested, though.

gcry_mpi_ec_p_n() has gone, it was not generic enough.

I have still some more ideas on how to improve that, for example to
directly get and set encoded points.

Shalom-Salam,