Wrong use of -export-symbols in src/Makefile.am

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 21 15:39:46 CET 2013

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:28, lrn1986 at gmail.com said:

> The reason is, i believe, that EXPORTS is not on the first line. If
> it's moved to the first line (above the comments), then libtool groks
> it correctly.

Are we talking about master or 1.5?  I tested 1.5 and it worked without
problems.  We are doing this for many years now.  A new gpg4win release
is due in April and by then existing problems will be fixed anyway.  I
know that there are some build problems on a Fedora build box which we
plan to fix for the next Gog4win release.

Is your plan to port master to Windows?  I would like to postpone this
until a release.  It is just to much work to fix minor Windows
incompatibilities during development.  I don't test it anyway.

Salam-Shalom,