Key import segfault in libgcrypt

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Apr 16 15:03:50 CEST 2014

On Wed,  9 Apr 2014 08:54, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> I don't know where to be fixed, GnuPG or libgcrypt.  If it's GnuPG,
> it's something like:

Actually at both places.  Fixing GnuPG is suffcient but it is better to
also map the deprecated RSA_E and RSA_S to RSA in Libgcrypt.  I just did
that for master and will check the other branches soon.

> +  else if (algo == PUBKEY_ALGO_RSA_E || algo == PUBKEY_ALGO_RSA_S)
> +    algo = PUBKEY_ALGO_RSA;
>    if (gcry_pk_algo_info (map_pk_openpgp_to_gcry (algo),

With the excaption of an extra blanl line we had the same idea.

I also patched pubkey_nbits.  Patch posted to gnupg-devel.  master is
not affected.

Shalom-Salam,