[PATCH v2 1/8] SP800-90A Deterministic Random Bit Generator
smueller at chronox.de
Sun Mar 9 00:25:00 CET 2014
This is a clean-room implementation of the DRBG defined in SP800-90A.
All three viable DRBGs defined in the standard are implemented:
* HMAC: This is the leanest DRBG and compiled per default
* Hash: The more complex DRBG can be enabled at compile time
* CTR: The most complex DRBG can also be enabled at compile time
The DRBG implementation offers the following:
* All three DRBG types are implemented with a derivation function.
* All DRBG types are available with and without prediction resistance.
* All SHA types of SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 are available for
* the HMAC and Hash DRBGs.
* All AES types of AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 are available for the
* CTR DRBG.
* A self test is implemented with drbg_healthcheck().
* The FIPS 140-2 continuous self test is implemented.
* Additional cipher primitives, such as Serpent or Twofish, can be
* added to the DRBG without changing the implementation. The only
* change necessary is to the DRBG definition given in the cores
Signed-off-by: Stephan Mueller <smueller at chronox.de>
create mode 100644 random/drbg.c
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 21850 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcrypt-devel