[EXPERIMENTAL-PATCH] Curve25519 encryption support (updated)

Christian Grothoff grothoff at gnunet.org
Fri Jul 24 08:38:39 CEST 2015

Why have a flag for the sane/safe behaviour? If we need a flag at all,
shouldn't we have it for the unsafe behaviour? (and then we can just
call it 'unsafe', to be appropriately discouraging).  AFAIK encryption
support is kind-of new anyway, so hopefully this isn't needed to avoid
breaking backwards-compatibility with anything that has been deployed...