Libgcrypt CFB-mode as CFB-8bit

liza liza.churkyn at sociomantic.com
Thu Apr 14 13:03:14 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am writing an application that must integrate with a number of other
external systems over which I have no control. Several of those systems
already use 8 bit CFB mode to encrypt some data they send and they are
not likely to change anytime soon. I had hoped to use gcrypt to do the
decryption and while it works for all the other algorithms in use it
doesn't for this one.

Thanks,
Liza