[Announce] Libgcrypt 1.7.5 released

Filipp Gunbin fgunbin at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 19 14:03:47 CET 2016

On 17/12/2016 12:38 +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:04, fgunbin at fastmail.fm said:
>
>> Making all in doc
>> fig2dev -L eps `test -f 'libgcrypt-modules.fig' || echo './'`libgcrypt-modules.fig libgcrypt-modules.eps
>
> The rendered versions of the fig sources are also distributed and in
> general there should be no need for make to build them.
>
> Solutions:
>
>   touch doc/*.eps
>
> or
>
>   install the transfig package
>
> or
>
>   run configure with the option --disable-doc

Werner,

Where do those rendered versions live?  I can't see them in doc/ after

git clone git://git.gnupg.org/libgcrypt.git
git worktree add ../libgcrypt-1.7.5 libgcrypt-1.7.5
cd ../libgcrypt-1.7.5

Previously I built libgcrypt-1.7.2 - there are doc/*.{eps,pdf,png}
files, but I think they were created on my machine, previous environment
(macports) allowed me to build them.

I'll check transfig, as I replied to Kristian, I mistakenly thought
fig2dev was part of xfig and didn't want to install it.

Thanks, Filipp