Computer Science bachelor degree thesis on Libgcrypt

Marcio Barbado, Jr. marcio.barbado at bdslabs.com.br
Tue Dec 20 15:57:46 CET 2016

Hi,
I'm a computer science student from Brazil, and a long time user of
GnuPG.

In 2017 -- last year for completion of my bachelor degree, my group is
supposed to start working on a thesis, which should include algorithmic
code development.

After some months considering what we could do, "trying to help the
GnuPG community" emerged as a worthy idea, so we're now reading the "The
Ligbgcrypt Reference Manual" document in order to understand it better.

Also, we're questioning how feasible that idea is for us to accomplish.
And from such considerations, we first thought of analyzing eventual
Libgcrypt bug tracking entries, or something like that.

But even before that, we would like to know what you Libgcrypt people
think of all this.

Regards, and happy birthday, GnuPG!

Marcio Barbado, Jr.