Howto use libgrcypt for signature?

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:46:19 CEST 2016

> On Fri, 27 May 2016 11:59, stefbon at gmail.com said:
>
> Better think again about this.  You will need to maintain it and that
> costs a lot of time.  This is the reason why I more or less gave up on
> GSTI [1], my own SSH implementation, I started 15 years ago.  It may however
> help you to see how to use libgcrypt with SSH.

Thanks a lot for your advice and the link. I know I have to implement
new crypt methods, but I hope
my code is written in a way this will be straight forward. A lot of
other implementations I've seen are like a haystack.
(a lot of defines in the code where you can handle things different by
just using specific functions/callbacks which handle
library (libgcrypt or openssl) specific things).

I will look into your code. Thanks again.

Stef