mpi_swap_cond: different sizes error on eddsa key generation

Kostis Andrikopoulos el11151 at mail.ntua.gr
Fri Nov 25 15:15:16 CET 2016

On 11/25/2016 07:43 AM, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> On 11/25/2016 08:54 AM, Kostis Andrikopoulos wrote:
>>     static const char *parmstr = "(genkey (ecc (curve Ed25519 (flags
>> eddsa))))";
>
> For me, this looks not correct.
>
> Before:
> 	"(genkey (ecc (curve Ed25519 (flags eddsa))))"
>
> I think correct expression is:
>
> 	"(genkey (ecc (curve Ed25519) (flags eddsa)))"
>
> Please note the paren difference.

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply! I just compiled our library with the fix you
suggested. Unfortunately it made no difference. We still get the same
error message at the same function call.

I should note again that what we did (before the fix) was working in
version 1.6.5. It also worked in version 1.7.3 when we isolated the code
from the rest of the library. The fix you suggested unfortunately made
no difference.

Should the version before the fix even work in the first place? Is the
code portion we provided enough or should we send more information?

Thanks!