Hi there Developer i just have a question, wld take 3 min.

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 00:05:27 CET 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:01 AM, Steinar Kvarre <daserocke at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried gnupg, and wonder is there somehow possible to hack the
> password
> with the gnupg with X also comes up with password in X windows. (i use
> xfce4)
> so i wonderd if between there from gnupg app to X win ask for password, is
> there
> a connection, Im just wondering for safety, Sicnelry Steinar Kvarra, Norway.

Any program running as your user account could potentially debug GnuPG
and recover your secret key. In the case of X11, it is possible to
receive keyboard events directly.

There are proposals to get around this but they tend to create more
problems than they solve. GnuPG is not really part of any of these
proposals.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1