Correct method to generate a Curve25519 keypair

Alexander Lyon arlyon at me.com
Thu Jun 28 15:56:52 CEST 2018

A little late, but as a follow up to this, I managed to find the solution. The generated keys are valid but Curve25519 is little-endian and printing it to a buffer is big-endian so the hex dumped by gcry_mpi_dump is in reverse. It was as easy as reversing the buffer when appropriate. This allowed me to extract the public key binary.

Alex