Libgcrypt Android Compatibility

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 5 12:08:41 CEST 2018

On Tue,  2 Oct 2018 01:10, md.monjur at gatech.edu said:

> I Can build the libgcrypt library at ARM core embedded device (with
> Linux OS). I want the same with Android OS. Does libgcrypt support for
> Android? Is there any tool-chain to produce libgcrypt.so which can run

Yes.  However, for build instructions I would suggest to leap over to

  https://guardianproject.info

who ported GnuPG and thus also Libgcrypt to Android.  All their changes
should be upstream despite that their GnuPG project is currently
unmaintained.  You should still find information on how to setup a tool
chain and build gnupg and thus Libgcrypt.

If you have any build problem using the current Libgcrypt replease
please report here and we will try to help.

Shalom-Salam,