Bug in fips_is_operational in libgcrypt master

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Fri Oct 26 06:02:58 CEST 2018

Hello,

I encounterd failures when I build gnupg master with new libgcrypt master.

All failures are same cause: gcry_md_open fails.
Example is: the test program gnupg/common/t-ssh-utils.c fails,
when the function get_fingerprint in gnupg/common/ssh-utils.c
calls gcry_md_open.

I located this commit has a problem:

	Add fast path for _gcry_fips_is_operational
	commit: b6e6ace324440f564df664e27f8276ef01f76795

It seems for me that _gcry_global_is_operational should be
used (for the case global_init is not called yet).