ECDH loads parameters as signed

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 29 17:44:35 CET 2018

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:41, jancar.jj at gmail.com said:

> Any updates on this? Such exporting and loading parameters back should
> work. The same problem appears in ECDSA.

I considered to include this in 1.8.4 but given that I have seen no
further comments your patch first needs closer investigations.  We need
to check the history to see why the code was written this way.  Even if
your issue is a bug (in the sense of a wrong/different implementation)
we can't simply change it and risk that other applications break.

Shalom-Salam,