Pull Request (patch libgcrypt)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Aug 19 19:28:17 CEST 2020

Hi!

> I was coding with libcurl and decided to debug my code with a
> watchpoint on errno, to my unpleasent surprise, I found that libgcrypt
> was returning error, despite that I was doing everything okay and
> libgcrypt wasn't really having a decent reason to return error.

Can you please describe the problem you are trying to address?

May I assume that you are under the impression that Libgcrypt may not
change ERRNO while you call an arbitrary function of it?  That is not
the case.  Maybe you should take another path to debuggng that
watchpointing ERRNO.

Shalom-Salam,