AVX implementation for PQC

Falko Strenzke falko.strenzke at mtg.de
Tue Nov 14 16:27:12 CET 2023

In the course of our project for the integration of PQC into libgcrypt
we also plan to provide an AVX2 implementation. As our implementation is
generally based on the reference implementation, the AVX2 implementation
would also closely follow the one provided in the reference
implementation of the respective scheme, i.e. using immintrin.h. We
plan, however, to create a more unified implementation in that we will
keep common higher level functions with compile-time switches and for
the lower level functions that are completely different for AVX2, we
would create separate files.

Please let me know if that approach sounds suitable for libcrypt and if
you have any comments.

- Falko

--

*MTG AG*
Dr. Falko Strenzke

Phone: +49 6151 8000 24
E-Mail: falko.strenzke at mtg.de
Web: mtg.de <https://www.mtg.de>

Follow us

MTG AG - Dolivostr. 11 - 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Commercial register: HRB 8901
Register Court: Amtsgericht Darmstadt
Management Board: Jürgen Ruf (CEO), Tamer Kemeröz
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Milde

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the correct recipient or have received this email in error,
please inform the sender immediately and delete this email.Unauthorised
copying or distribution of this email is not permitted.

Data protection information: Privacy policy
<https://www.mtg.de/en/privacy-policy>