Adding ECC KEM

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 28 11:18:08 CET 2024

Hi!

Thanks for working on this.  I understand that you stared with X25519.
However we also need to support BrainpoolP384r1 and P512r1 because they
will likley be the default in GnuPG for Kyber (ML-KEM).  There are also
request for other curves.

Thus I wondered whether we really want to have a whole bunch of
GCRY_KEM_* constants or whether it would be possible to define another
parameter which can be shared by similar algorithms/curves.

Salam-Shalom,

The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein