USB vendor ID 0000 on Blue Pill

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed May 9 10:47:19 CEST 2018

Hello,

Sorry for my late response.  I was in ShenZhen in April and got BluePill
board with GD32F103CB, helped by friends at SZDIY.

Marian Buschsieweke <marian.buschsieweke at ovgu.de> wrote:
> imho the new naming convention suggested by Peter Lebbing is more obvious and
> has the advantage to remain compatible with old HowTos.
>
> Also, I personally believe there is no harm in building building both versions
> by default. This also seems to me the more common case that users want the
> image with vid & pid included, so it would be nice to have this case covered by
> default.

I agree.  Actually, regnual has regnual-no-vidpid.elf.  I will introduce
*-no-vidpid.elf, and make *.elf (or *.bin) have VID:PID.

Today, I did the change for NeuG.  I will do that for Gnuk.