GD32F103CB

tomli at tomli.me tomli at tomli.me
Thu May 10 16:28:39 CEST 2018

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 05:55:01PM +0900, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In ShenZhen, I managed to get GD32F103CB.  It's LQFP48 version.  I
> changed Chopstx so that it can work with GD32F103CB.  The changes are
> clock setting for GD32F103 running 96MHz, and minor update of drivers
> (USB driver, ADC driver, and flash protection).
>
> Apparently, the peripherals are different implementations.
>
> And the small change of drivers revealed a USB bug of NeuG/Gnuk, and
> initialization problem of Fraucheky.  All fixed.

Thanks for your great work! There is little extra time for me in these
days so I temporaryly stopped the project I mentioned earlier in this
year, but will continue soon.

I have a dozen of GD32F103TBU6, in QFN-36 package. I'll show up in the
upcoming meetup, hopefully my chips would be helpful for your development.

Happy Hacking,

Tom Li
Beijing GNU/Linux User Group.