Chopstx 1.12

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Nov 19 03:24:03 CET 2018

Hello,

Chopstx 1.12 is released.

	tag release/1.12
	Tagger: NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org>
	Date:   Mon Nov 12 15:29:05 2018 +0900
	commit 39683dbc5f66e92457f031bdf303c8226e75d55e

Now, I am testing acknowledge button with FST-01SZ prototype.
Version 1.10, 1.11, and 1.12 are basically for FST-01SZ.

Actually, I released Gnuk 1.2.11 for FST-01SZ prototype.  Then, on
Friday, I received the result of fusion PCBA service.  I realized that
the 96-bit unique ID nature of GD32F103 is a bit different.  I need to
change how unique ID is used (if not, all serial numbers among different
boards are same).

My plan is another release of Gnuk and NeuG this month, with unique ID
change.

While testing FST-01SZ prototype, I feel it is convenient not using the
acknowledge button for SSH.  For me, it seems better to use gpg-agent's
"confirmation" pop-up dialog feature for SSH, instead, because I don't
need to leave my hand from keyboard for pop-up dialog confirmation (TAB
and RET).

I'm not sure, if I (for myself) will use the acknowledge button feature
for signing and decryption.