neug on ST-link V2: usb errors

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jan 3 15:58:27 CET 2019

On 03/01/2019 13:22, lists at georgweiss.de wrote:
> root at gnuk-13997:/test/src# ./configure --vidpid=234b:0001
> --target=ST_DONGLE --with-dfu

It seems like you're using SWD to upload the binary, so --with-dfu will
do the wrong thing: it will build an image to flash at an offset of
12 KiB from the start rather than one that begins right at the start.

But for some reason, when I built NeuG for the Maple Mini, it also
didn't come up. I might have done something trivial wrong, though, I
stopped looking immediately.

HTH,

Peter.