Chopstx 1.17

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Nov 20 04:23:48 CET 2019

Hello,

Chopstx 1.17 is released.

	tag release/1.17
	Tagger: NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org>
	Date:   Wed Nov 20 11:38:03 2019 +0900
	commit 0e5994506aa46d39d232389b0652fafc48feec36

It has fixes for USB drivers.  Thanks to Jeremy Drake to find the bug.

Other changes are basically from RISC-V port.  Rename of functions, and
introduce chx_running function, not assuming global variable running.
The implementation chopstx.c now requires ticks_to_usec function (it
should have been so).

I created a branch, STABLE-BRANCH-1, to maintain stable versions from
now on.

In the riscv branch, I introduced major internal change (of chx_idle).
I realized that Cortex-M3/M4 requires major update to keep up the
change.  I will call it version 2.0, when finished.