How to use multiple Gnuk Token on the same PC

Szczepan Zalega | Nitrokey szczepan at nitrokey.com
Mon Jul 27 17:41:51 CEST 2020

On 7/26/20 11:58 PM, Frédéric SUEL wrote:
> Is it compatible with FST-01, and other STM32F103 Gnuk compatible cards ?

Hi!

We do not have any particular hardware requirements besides availability
of 128kB of flash. The space is very tight though, and it might not fit
for some particular platform depending on the compiler. Surely works for
STM32F103.

> And, if i need more than three identities/usages on the same device, and
> then two or more NitrokeyStart plugged, can it work and how ?

Just recently we have released a Python CLI tool [1] for changing the
virtual smart cards [2] through CCID/HID. It can address the specific
device by SN as far as I remember.

[1] https://github.com/Nitrokey/pynitrokey/
[2] https://github.com/Nitrokey/pynitrokey/#switching-id

Best regards,