Where can I buy a token that can run gnuk

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Fri Oct 23 02:52:56 CEST 2020

On 2020-10-22, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> On 2020-10-22 20 h 17, Mike Tsao wrote:
>> or just buy a $2 ST-Link clone like this
>> <https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32719963657.html> and flash it to gnuk
>> like this <https://nx3d.org/gnuk-st-link-v2/>.
>
> Thanks for the link, that's helpful!

At one point I attempted this, but apparently ordered clones with
insufficient flash capacity... many do not advertise exactly how much
flash is included, and I've heard of some people ordering from the same
vendor getting a variable amount of flash with each device, even in a
single order with multiple devices. So you might need to try a few
orders... before you luck out.

Some freinds were going to attempt to upgrade the flash on some of my
devices by ordering a flash with sufficient capacity and desoldering the
old one, but never got around to it.

So, in short, good luck! :)

live well,
  vagrant