GNUK 1.2.15 on XNUCLEO-F103RB does not respond to gpg --card-status

Marian Buschsieweke marian.buschsieweke at ovgu.de
Wed Feb 3 13:34:26 CET 2021

Hi,

note that the Nucleo-F103RB only has a single USB socket, which is connected to
the debbuger. You won't be able to connect to the Nucleo with that socket.

(I couldn't find any hint to that in the documentation. IMO, this would be
something worth pointing out.) IMO you're better of with e.g. an STM32F103
BluePill and a cheap ST-Link V2 programmer (each ~2€ at the usual sources), as
the single USB socket on the BluePill is indeed connected to the MCU.

Kind regards,
Marian