Seahorse 0.3.0 Release

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 7 17:55:01 CET 2000

----- Forwarded message from Anthony Mulcahy <anthony at kcn.ne.jp> -----

Hello,

I would like to announce the release of Seahorse 0.3.0, a Gnome GUI
for GnuPG.

There are a lot of changes in this release :
* Added a drop down key list to all key input entries.
* Filenames and other parameters are stored after each operation and
  restored when the dialog is reopened.
* Added support for detached signatures.
* Added support for decrypting and encrypting the clipboard.
* Improved the key export functions.

It can be downloaded from http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~anthony/seahorse/

I would like to hear any comments or suggestions which you might have.

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Mulcahy <anthony at kcn.ne.jp> GPG Key ID 61CA8871

----- End forwarded message -----

And from the GnuPG FTP servers in the contrib directory.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013

     Boycott Amazon!  -  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html