[Announce] GPGME 1.6.0 released
wk at gnupg.org
Wed Aug 26 10:52:07 CEST 2015
We are pleased to announce version 1.6.0 of GPGME.
GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) is a C language library that allows to add
support for cryptography to a program. It is designed to make access
to public key crypto engines as included in GnuPG easier for
applications. GPGME provides a high-level crypto API for encryption,
decryption, signing, signature verification, and key management.
* Noteworthy changes in version 1.6.0
- Added gpgme_set_offline to do a key listinging w/o requiring CRL.
- Added gpgme_set_status_cb to allow a user to see some status
- Added an export mode for secret keys.
- More precise error codes are returned if GnuPG >= 2.1.8 is used.
- The passphrase handler for the loopback mode has been improved and may
also be used with genkey.
- [w32] The standard GnuPG 2.1 install directory is now seached for
gpgconf.exe before a registry specified directory and the Gpg4win
- [w32] gpgme-w32spawn.exe will now only be searched in the gpgme DLL
You may download this library and its OpenPGP signature from:
The SHA-1 checksum is
Please send questions regarding the use of GPGME to the gnupg-devel
If you need commercial support, you may want to consult this listing:
For the GnuPG team,
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 180 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gnupg-announce