uninstalling GNUPG / GPG4Win

ed.burkhard em ibest.com.br ed.burkhard em ibest.com.br
Domingo Junho 1 21:06:24 CEST 2008

Dear Sirs,

How should I proceed, in order to completely uninstall GNUPG (= GPG4Win -
version 1.1.0.407) from my system, without leaving any tracks of it in the
Registry?

My Operating System is Windows XP Professional SP2.

I do not find anything at all of this program in the Control Panel
("Add/Remove Programs)". Neither do I find any "uninstall-file" in the
folder, in which the program has been installed.

Your help and reply will be highly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Edu

Eduardo Burkhard

e-mail:   ed.burkhard em ibest.com.br