removing (uninstalling) GNUPG / GPG4Win 1.1.0.407

Eduardo Burkhard ed.burkhard em ibest.com.br
Terça Junho 3 15:56:46 CEST 2008

Hi there!

How should I proceed, in order to completely uninstall GNUPG / GPG4Win
(version 1.1.0.407) from my system, without leaving any tracks of it in the
Registry? I do not find anything at all of this program in the Control Panel
("Add/Remove Programs)". Neither do I find any "uninstall-file" in the
folder, in which the program has been installed ("C:\...\GNU\...).

My Operating System is Windows XP Professional SP2.

Remark: each time while opening Outlook (Brazilian-Portuguese version 2002
SP3), there always appear a warning screen, saying (translated now, from
Portuguese to English) that the file "C:\...\GNU\GnuPG\gpgol.dll" can not be
installed or loaded; furthermore, this warning message says that there could
be insufficient memory, ore that the .dll file could not be found. As a
matter of fact, this "gpgol.dll" file is missing on my system.

So, does anyone know how to remove this program correctly? Thanks!

Eduardo Burkhard