AW: [Announce] GnuPG 1.4.18 released

Reinhard Irmer reinhard.irmer at kabelmail.de
Di Jul 1 13:58:08 CEST 2014

Hello Werner,

> We are pleased to announce the availability of a new stable GnuPG-1
> release: Version 1.4.18.

Installing gnupg-w32cli-1.4.18.exe on winXP works, but starting wpt.exe after installation, the monitor shows "Schlüsselcache internal error". Then rightclick on wptbutton/über(about) in the quickstartlist shows the right versionnumbers of wpt an gnupg. But clicking "Schlüsselverwaltung" a bugmessage arrives like this. Look here: http://666kb.com/i/cpp0j83n5s33h1doq.jpg
I restarted the system but no solution. So I went back to 1.4.17 :-(

--
regards
Reinhard

--- on OUTLOOK 2007 ---