reality check

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Fri Dec 19 12:36:48 CET 1997

Hi,

I have implemented a much faster prime number generator which is
now used to generate strong ElGamal keys.  Because it is now
possible to sign keys, I'm sure that I can make a first preview
release in the next days.

The German Unix User Group was so kind to setup a directory
on their server ftp.guug.de, which will be used to store the stuff.

The current version does only work on Linux for i386, it may
work on other little endian boxes if they have a random device.
Big Endian boxes may have some problems; I can try it on a HP in
some days.

please stay tuned ....

--
Werner Koch, Duesseldorf  -   werner.koch at guug.de   -  PGP keyID: 0C9857A5