wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Thu Apr 2 21:09:52 CEST 1998
now that I'm back from vacation I release a new version GNUPG:
What's new in 0.2.14:
* Changed the internal handling of keyrings.
* Add support to list PGP 5 keyrings with supkeys
* Timestamps of signatures are now verified.
* A expiration time can now be specified during key generation.
* Some speedups for Blowfish and SHA-1, rewrote SHA-1 transform.
Reduced the amount of random bytes needed for key generation in
Tested on alpha and i86 Linux and FreeBSD. Try to configure with
--disable-nls or --with-included-gettext if something fails.
I'm now working on a special keyserver :-)
Werner (finger gcrypt at ftp.guug.de for info about GnuPG)
More information about the Gnupg-devel