new release 0.2.16

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Tue Apr 28 17:15:23 CEST 1998

Hi,

a new release is availabe at ftp.guug.de.

    * Add experimental support for the TIGER/192 message digest algorithm.
      (But there is only a dummy ASN OID).

    * Standard cipher is now Blowfish with 128 bit key in OpenPGP's CFB
      mode. I renamed the old cipher to Blowfish160. Because the OpenPGP
      group refused to assign me a number for Blowfish160, I have to
      drop support for this in the future. You should use
      "--change-passphrase" to recode your current passphrase with 128
      bit Blowfish.

have fun,