GPG in production. :)

brian moore bem at cmc.net
Tue Dec 1 09:50:14 CET 1998

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 09:57:10AM -0600, Edward S. Marshall wrote:
> Now, if CERT would only get back to me about using a DH/DSS key to sign
> their advisories... :-)

Well, I just got back an ACK from the Internic (after waiting forever)
for a couple changes.  PGP-verify with them works with GPG. :)

[Idiots took almost a week to ack them.  They're really quick when it's
something they bill for, but take forever when they don't bill for it.]

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach