0.9.0 --clearsign does not generate correct armor

Stainless Steel Rat ratinox at peorth.gweep.net
Sun Dec 27 14:41:32 CET 1998

"WK" == Walter Koch <walterk at dip.de> writes:

WK> results in "BAD signature". Thats maybe caused by a missing empty line
WK> after the comment: ?

I cannot seem to recreate this problem with gpg 0.9.0, which is why I
assumed that the lack of the trailing newline was cosmetic.  I can recreate
it with pgp 5.0i; that is, lack of the newline causes pgp 5.0i not to
validate the signature.

--
Rat <ratinox at peorth.gweep.net>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
PGP Key: at a key server near you! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to