CTC

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Sat Feb 21 03:56:40 CET 1998

Seen on comp.security.pgp.announce:

CTC is PGP-compatible Freeware.  It now offers PGP5.5
interoperability all ciphers (DSA, DH, 3DES, CAST5 and SHA-1).
It is released under the GPL and allows commerical use.
For more details see:-

http://www.bifroest.demon.co.uk/ctc/

Ian Miller <Ian_Miller at bifroest.demon.co.uk>

--

Since it is under the GPL it should be possible to grab things they done
nicely. Perhaps the PRNG? I've found G10's PRNG to be pretty slow (>60

Perhaps CTC and G10 can be successfully merged? I was just thinking about
pulling the hashing functions that G10 has into a library (say libhash).

Thoughts?

Anand.

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are