g10 release 0.1.0
wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Mon Jan 5 22:39:25 CET 1998
A happy new year to everyone.
I have done a new release, which adds some stuff to G10.
* ./configure looks for more cases
* Dummy random device to let it at least compile on other systems
* signing of keys works
* you can remove signatures
* detached signatures work
* clearsig works
* -kvv, -kvc -kvvvc works :-)
* passhrases are not echoed
* option "--passphrase-fd" (see g10/OPTIONS)
* can be compiled for NT and some parts work.
* I'm currently compiling it on the HURD (it's so slow)
* .... (don't remember the rest)
The armor code has a bug, try the option "--no-armor" to workaround.
Download it from:
I changed the layout of ElGamal signatures, so old signatures cannot be
validated anymore (now uses correct ASN values - please can someone check
Please direct bug-reports etc. to this list.
Werner Koch, Duesseldorf - werner.koch at guug.de - PGP keyID: 0C9857A5
More information about the Gnupg-devel