The name G10

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Thu Jan 22 03:58:35 CET 1998

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Werner Koch wrote:

> Anand Kumria <wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au> writes:
>
> > If the FSF are willing, how about GPG (GNU Privacy Guard). Hey, it's even
> > left recursive. ;)
>
> That sounds great. Of cource there is a company with this name; but
> I guess we never find a free TLA.

I think you are talking about www.gpg.com? If so I don't think there would
be a problem, I couldn't find any trademarks or product names (computer
related) that use GPG.

Anand.

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are